Superbrace group buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting here. I ordered the polished brace for my ABS FJR, and got free shipping because I also ordered a polished superbrace for my Blackbird at the regular price.

Huh. Maybe that explains why I got 2 free gay polished chrome and one black brace in the mail last week... They're on eBay iffin' you wannem. :D

Huh. Maybe that explains why I got 2 free gay polished chrome and one black brace in the mail last week... They're on eBay iffin' you wannem. :D
You can hand it over in person when you are buying me a beer in Reno...... :clap:

Yep, still waiting also...

I sent my order in the 28th or 29th of December,

and haven't seen hide nor hair of it yet, but I expect

it to show up soon.

Mine's polished 'cause I couldn't afford a black anodoized

one this time around.

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the MCL brace. I was concerned that it would whack the fairing in a tight slow speed turn, so MCL trimmed it by 1/8". Mailed it from VA to CA on Sat and got it back, work done, on Thu!!!! Heck, I ordered it on 25 Dec and have already gotten it twice. Larry is a stand-up guy and has great service.

I return you to your normally scheduled thread-sorry about that!

Yeah... I Haven't recieved mine yet either, but I gave them a call thinking I might have missed the delivery, and it was sittin around my shop and someone didn't tell me it was there or something..... But they said they were still workin on them, so It was to be another 2-3 weeks, about a week ago...

Can't wait to get it, should be here about the same time as my shocks... :)

Woo hoo

Warp

I ordered mine on the last day. I sent them an e-mail about a week and a half later asking them how long I was going to have to wait and they replied with 3-5 weeks. I don't know if that was meant to be from the date of their reply(Jan. 13th) or my order. I ordered the polished gay one TWC. I plan on letting my cousin, that works in a machine shop, put a little more subtle finish on it.

GP

Still waiting on mine as well. I ordered mine Dec 24th. However, their web site was having a problem and I ended up ordering two. So I called them when they got back in the office after New Year's (1/3). The guy on the phone verified both orders and canceled one. He said that it should take 5 to 6 weeks after my credit card was charged. So I would use that as a guide. He said that they would not start making them until after the end of the group buy, since that is how they bring their costs down. They only set up the machines once and then run a bunch off instead of one by one. So I don't think it matters when you ordered it. If it was done with the group buy, they didn't start filling the orders until after it ended (12/31). BTW I ordered the black one.

:bleh: HMMM I missed the group buy, found the KB brace. He sent the brace and fork protectors right out. Its installed and I'm riding happy. Want his number? JK Hope they show up soon.