• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Suspension for sale Shock / fork springs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerlinger

Reaction score
Low sided & bike was totaled in March of 2017, finally getting around to selling this.

Installed in November 2016, maybe 500 miles on it. Purple shock spring. Off Gen II '09, this will fit Gen III bikes per Klaus at EPM.

Hyperpro 460 Emulsion Rear Shock

Hyperpro fork springs, SP-YA13

$400.00 /obo - shipping not included

This shock and set of fork springs simply transformed the FJR into a superb handling bike, I cannot express how satisfied I was on this set up. I told Klaus w/EPM how i rode and he set it up. This was the biggest bang for the buck I ever got. I used to race and I know how a properly set up bike handles and my FJR was on rails.

thanks for looking.

Kirk

So, shock & forks springs, $400.00 / obo. Shipping not included.

This would be a good deal for someone needing to freshen their FJR!

I've used a HyperPro tailored to my specifications (again, Klaus' team there in New Jersey) since July 2013 - about 50,000 miles ago. It's made a tremendous difference for me.

Think its time I removed it and sent it back to 'Jersey for its first scheduled rebuild this winter.

GLWS...

I gave him my riding data, listed below, with emphasis on the sport side. I'll look on spring to see if there is a number. Once installed front end feel was transformed and zero wallow from the rear during high speed cornering.

• 200lb rider w/gear
  • 140lb passenger at times
  • 30lbs luggage at times
It worked so good for me solo & 2 up i hardly messed w/adjustments, plus hardly put any miles on it before I went down.

Number on Spring is KBA 91323 1224.

PM me your email and i'll send photos.

Also have complete installation instructions, however EPM will gladly supple additional info, also set up info, they're great!

Thanks again, Kirk

Last edited by a moderator: