Suspension Setup In SoCAl ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peter_sd

Reaction score
Is there any good places to get your suspension setup in the San Diego area ? when i had my R1 lee's Cycle was the place for it. where is a good place to bring the FJR for suspension work ? Dont care if it is San Diego County or Orange County

Thanks for any replies.

Peter_sd: What are you going to have done front and rear? The only one in S. cal area would be Works shock, maybe other but do not know about them.

If you want a first class job both front and rear I recomend GP suspension in Oregon city Oregon. Are you going to do the work remove and re-install?

You can do what I did, I set up an appt. about three months in advance and rode my bike there and they did the both front new valving (theres),springs and sized for what type riding you do. The rear went with a Penske , they offer three and chose the middle one.

When they were done bikes ride like a dream cost ask them just give them a call. They only do motorcycles.

A group but was set up earlier in the year for forum members and got a price reductions.

a lttle info sbould help weekend rider :) :D

Is there any good places to get your suspension setup in the San Diego area ? when i had my R1 lee's Cycle was the place for it. where is a good place to bring the FJR for suspension work ? Dont care if it is San Diego County or Orange County
Thanks for any replies.
Why not take the FJR to Lee's in San Diego? The fork set up is at least comparable to a sport bike, should be no problem for him. Like the R1, tell him what you're looking for and he'll tell you what he can do. I'm seriously thinking of taking my 05 there for nothing more than a fluid change. With the range of adjustability in the FJR, I have the ride manners right where I want them, but with 50000 miles on the clock, could use a fluid change.

John in Ramona