Sweet Emotions Hwy 33,166,58,229

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm, glad you left a corner scene out of that one. :eek:mg:

You to funny, I didnt get it on tape i went back a few time that happin between me shutting off video and picked it back up after you corner oops. But i did catch my Whoops on tape... bummer it didnt make the cut either :blink:

I post that one later just for you.. :good:

Jdog

Hmmmm, glad you left a corner scene out of that one. :eek:mg:

You to funny, I didnt get it on tape i went back a few time that happin between me shutting off video and picked it back up after you corner oops. But i did catch my Whoops on tape... bummer it didnt make the cut either :blink:

I post that one later just for you.. :good:

Jdog
ACK! PM it to me! These clowns will never let me live it down!

JDog,

The helmet cam really adds something to the vid...gives it a more "up close and personal" feel. Very cool.

Nice work (again).

Now post the corner "oops" please.

JDog, VERY NICE!

Good editing, use of music, making us do the intro twice till the drums, way to go man.

Question: do you find yourself riding more aggressive when the cameras are rolling? No jive or inference to be taken, just curious.

Great job,

GZ

PS: you all rode past 2 Spank 2007 bonuses. I mean they were clear as a bell on the tape.<G>

Question: do you find yourself riding more aggressive when the cameras are rolling? No jive or inference to be taken, just curious.

PS: you all rode past 2 Spank 2007 bonuses. I mean they were clear as a bell on the tape.<G>

Great Question... I did when i fist started out, now i have made so many flicks i just ride now and flip a few switches.

What is ( rode past 2 Spank 2007 bonuses) ????

Last edited by a moderator:

Great Question... I did when i fist started out, now i have made so many flick i just ride now and flip a few switchs.

What is ( rode past 2 Spank 2007 bonuses) ????

Clicky

TWN, just tell me you didn't drop the DL already.

Nice video Jeff...The extra cams really make the videos more fun to watch. You sure represented the FJR well on 229...smoked them slow bikes ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
TWN, just tell me you didn't drop the DL already.
Nice video Jeff...The extra cams really make the videos more fun to watch. You sure represented the FJR well on 229...smoked them slow bikes ;)
Nope. Let's just say that the ABS system on the Wabs works just fine. ;) As to being smoked... Ain't no way that thing has the honk to keep up with the FJR once you pass the apex. I think Wheaties might be in order. :unsure:

Another great vid, jdog! It was a fun riding day for sure! Shame neither of us had our shocks on "hard" when you were following and filming through those twisties on the eastern side of Hwy 58! After "flipp'n" it at the tree stop where the GS boyz had gathered (5:55 on video), what a difference the rest of the day - no more bouncing and washing out in the turns! I enjoyed Foxen Canyon in the last leg before Hwy 154 like never before. Maybe not Wilbers, but me likey much more betta! :yahoo:

Another great vid, jdog! It was a fun riding day for sure! Shame neither of us had our shocks on "hard" when you were following and filming through those twisties on the eastern side of Hwy 58! After "flipp'n" it at the tree stop where the GS boyz had gathered (5:55 on video), what a difference the rest of the day - no more bouncing and washing out in the turns! I enjoyed Foxen Canyon in the last leg before Hwy 154 like never before. Maybe not Wilbers, but me likey much more betta! :yahoo:

Effjay

Yeah big diffrance in twisties.. Now take your front shock adjusters and turn them down to the second lin that will tighten it up even more youll find yourself going quickers and enjoying the twisties more...Glad you had a good time. I love that HWy 58 has a little bit of every thing..

Jdog

Nice video of your ride. The dirt bike club that I belong to one of the riders had a helmet cam and would film when riding or film when all that were racing in that race.

Isn't technology great and fun..... Hmmmm video cam new farkle?????

Hey Dog, lived the vid and the new cam, but I'm not down with the music on this one. I'm thinkin more 80's metal perhaps.... :yahoo:

FYI, JDOG, Mrs Yamahlr just viewed the video, liked the new helmet cam and the choice of music, also the part where you overtake the other bikes and switch to the rear facing cam. :clapping: