SWFOG 2009 Schedule of Events

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badcat

Reaction score
[SIZE=24pt]While a large number of members are enjoying WFO in Idaho work continues on SWFOG 2009 in Page, AZ. If you haven't pm'd me with your real name and city/state please do as soon as you can. Also the deadline for payment for the banquet is August 28th. Please pm me for payment info for either paypal, check or any other event related questions.[/SIZE]

Thanks!

BadCat (Burk)

SWFOG 2009

Sept 24th-27th

Page, Arizona

Courtyard by Marriot-Page

600 Clubhouse Drive

928-645-5000

[SIZE=24pt]Schedule of Events[/SIZE]

Subject to Change

[SIZE=24pt]Thursday Sept 24th[/SIZE]

Arrival of the best motorcyclists anywhere!

10:30am-?

I will be hanging around the lobby to greet all of the riders attending.

Lunch-On your own.

Dinner-On your own.

Unofficial gathering for drinks after dinner at the Courtyard Cantina.

There is a restaurant at the Marriott or you can head to one of the places in town for lunch and dinner.

[SIZE=24pt]Friday Sept 25th[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Ride led by beemerdons[/SIZE]

7:30am-9am Courtyard-Meet for breakfast.

9:00am: Ride to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon via Jacob Lake, lunch at the North Rim, visit Point Imperial. Estimated miles: 250.

[SIZE=24pt]Saturday Sept 26th[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Ride led by beemerdons[/SIZE]

6:30-8:00am Courtyard Breakfast

8:00am (sharp) Ride to Zion National Park via Kanab, UT, lunch in Springdale, to Cedar City and the Cedar Breaks National Monument Road, Mount Carmel Junction and back to page. Estimated miles: 350.

7:00pm: SWFOG Banquet at the Courtyard

[SIZE=24pt]Sunday Sept 27th[/SIZE]

Breakfast and farewell

Last edited by a moderator:
The schedule looks like good fun, you did a great job planning this event.

I unfortunately am still on the fence due to job obligations, and will likely be until the deadline. If I can muster some time off, I will be there.

Regards,

Davy

Burk,

Unless I missed it, have you setup any type of group departure from the Phoenix area? If so, I would probably meet up with the group in Flagstaff. Possibly leave early enough out of Phoenix and arrive in Flag for breakfast prior to heading out to Page. Just a suggestion of course!!

Dan

badcat

Is there any body riding from the Pacific North west? If there is I would like to know maybe ride with Him to th Sw-FOG

Thx

FJRkid

badcat
Is there any body riding from the Pacific North west? If there is I would like to know maybe ride with Him to th Sw-FOG

Thx

FJRkid
I did a quick look and it appears we do not have anyone from the PNW coming. There are some from CA, TX, CO, AZ, NM, NV.....If I missed one maybe they will post up.

Burk

Burk,
Unless I missed it, have you setup any type of group departure from the Phoenix area? If so, I would probably meet up with the group in Flagstaff. Possibly leave early enough out of Phoenix and arrive in Flag for breakfast prior to heading out to Page. Just a suggestion of course!!

Dan

That is a definate possibilty. I am planning to leave PHX early enough to be in Page by 1030am so I can greet arrivals. That may be too early for breakfast in Flagstaff but there are others from here going up.

Burk