SWMOTORUBBER

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktown

Reaction score
I ordered some Michelin Pilot Road3 August 8 from SWMOTORUBBER and finally got them the 15th after picking them up myself from FEDEX . Looks like E MOTO Tire aka SWMOTORUBBER aka Iron Horse Motorcycles in Tuscon AZ website is down with no access to your account.

Anyone got some idea what happened? No big deal as I would not order anything again from them anyways.

Never heard of the place you speak of before...and it's only been uttered one other time in the history of this forum. The fact they have a website partly up and no contact information.....not encouraging.

I have bought from https://www.swmototires.com/ many, many times as well as many others on the forum. I believe they (or were) in Tucson and have always impressed and never disappointed me.

Never heard of the place you speak of before...and it's only been uttered one other time in the history of this forum. The fact they have a website partly up and no contact information.....not encouraging.

I have bought from https://www.swmototires.com/ many, many times as well as many others on the forum. I believe they (or were) in Tucson and have always impressed and never disappointed me.
I did a google search for forum reference prior to and found what you wrote. Now how I got to the place I mentioned is a wild guess at this point. I did go to your site and guess I did okay $$ as they got beat by $46.43 and the tires had been tagged as PARTS UNLIMITED stock. Unless my credit card comes up with something strange in the future-I will let this pass and wonder about parts searching on google.

I did get a warning about another site on the search engine and stayed away but it was for ATV tires. Why I didn't get a heads up for SWMOTORUBBER??

Sounds strange at this point?