T-shirt

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. Maybe lose to "'05". Why date it?

Maybe you could add "FRJFORUM.COM" at the bottom of one sleeve.

Then add an FJR motorcycle on the other sleeve.

That would be fancy. ;)

Love the T-shirt idea!!!!!!

Yo, SNP... did you snake my FJR logo off the EOM web site and then doctor it up? If so, I can send you the Hi-Res Photoshop version I made instead... might be easier. It's all layered and such, so recoloring or whatever should be easy.

As for the financials... There ain't none! I've had a few emails with a few people about this (and there's another thread on here somewhere I think) and it looked like we *might* have needed to pony up some dough for the conference room, but it now looks like we're all covered there. So... the basic rule of thumb so far is "if you want to eat, get a room or get gas, bring some money". The EOM itself is cost-free. If there are any expenses involved, I'm not aware of them yet. For more than that, check the other threads... I haven't gotten to them yet (in other words, we don't need two separate threads about money... I won't be able to keep track). ;)

Yo, SNP... did you snake my FJR logo off the EOM web site and then doctor it up? If so, I can send you the Hi-Res Photoshop version I made instead... might be easier. It's all layered and such, so recoloring or whatever should be easy.
No, I traced a photo of the sticker in freehand. It's vector graphics and I can change the color at will. BTW: what's your take on the shirt design, as the quasi-organizer?

As for the financials... There ain't none!...      we don't need two separate threads about money... I won't be able to keep track
If that's the case we'll set it aside for incurred or future EOM exspenses in the most secure place I know. An envelope burried in a coffee can in the yard! If there end up being no expenses we'll donate it or something, can discuss later. Anyone got suggestions there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Donate it to this board. Wait a minute. That's YOU isn't it Slap?

That indeed would be me, or our host. But the EOM shirts should go towards EOM. There will be fjrforum shirts for the purposes of fjrforum.com, to come soon...