tail bag suggestions

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s.ga.rider

Reaction score
Im looking for a bag that will strap on the rear seat with rok straps or whatever means. I need something affordable and waterproof. It will carry my tent, sleeping bag and pad and whatever else will fit. Preferably a hard bottom also. Any ideas?

MotoFizz from Aerostich, medium or large size. Not cheap but worth every penny and you'll never want for more room!
Happy hunting.

--G
Big thumbs up for the Motofizz. I have a midsize one and love it. It comes with a rain cover so it's not waterproof w/o the cover but it is a well thought out accessory,

Dry bag is the way to go. Ugly but very functional for this task since you can quickly jam all your camping stuff inside it, strap it down, take off, ride all day, rinse, and repeat. They come in multiple different sizes and are fairly inexpensive if you shop carefully.

I have a large Aerostich MotoFizz for sale

This is a seriously engineered bag.

https://www.aerostich.com/motofizz-camping-seat-bags-large.html

it is truly an amazing bag...

but i used it exactly three times. sad i know

it's a little dusty from sitting on the shelf, but otherwise, not a thing wrong with it. includes all the straps and rain cover.

$125 shipped.

pm me for email info and i'll send pics...

Last edited by a moderator: