Tallahassee Area Ride?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flapsup

Reaction score
Following up on a conversation with a half dozen fellow Feejerites last Thursday night, let's stop talking about it and just do it, OK? :clapping:

Well, where we gonna meet, where we gonna go, are we gonna eat, when are we leaving, when are we coming back, can my S.O. come, how many of us are there, yada yada yada......? :unsure:

Howzabout we meet somewhere in Tallahassee, ride to breakfast at Wingate's Fish Camp near Chattahoochee, lunch somewhere on the gulf, bring anybody you want, got no idea how many riders there might be but if there's more than 100 we might have to break into two smaller groups, and go home whenever you want, it's a free country fer Chrissakes!

So somebody please, pick any Saturday or Sunday between now and Halloween and let's go! :(

OK then, I will!

How 'bout kickstands up at 0800, Saturday, Aug 2, 2008, from the Yamaha dealer parking lot.

When we leave we can all give them a one finger salute for charging waaay too much for parts! :rolleyes:

($21.00 they wanted for the two screws that hold on yer front fender!)

Come on guys, let's ride some!

Damn I'm a long way away but that's my favorite part of FL. I say you have the lunch @ Boss Oyster in Apalach then drive over the bridge to St George for a quick brew @ Harry A's.

August 2 is clouding up a lot for me too.

How does Aug 9 sound?

As hot as it is I wouldn't mind getting a little earlier start, like say 7:00, although I'm pretty flexible on that.

Kiteman, the area around Chattahoochee where I wanted to go get breakfast actually has some mild hills and curves and is very lightly patrolled once you get away from the city. St George for lunch was kinda what I had in mind.

Cool! I have found three other guys, non FJR but we won't hold that against them, who would like to go as well.

Meet at Hooters in Tallahassee, Kickstands up at 8:00, Sunday, August 17. Prolly back around 4:00.

Cool! I have found three other guys, non FJR but we won't hold that against them, who would like to go as well.

Meet at Hooters in Tallahassee, Kickstands up at 8:00, Sunday, August 17. Prolly back around 4:00.
Haven't checked in for awhile.

17th looks good for me also.

All right! Looks like we got us a ride going! Hooter's of Tallahassee, Sunday, 8:00 am departure. Weather forecast looks favorable! :yahoo:

See ya Sunday morning!

Weather sure took a shit today but....

I'll be that Hooters tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
RAW - Sorry to hear you are having difficulties. Hope all is well.

CAPT BOB - You're right about the weather. As long as there is no red in the radar at 7:30 Sunday morning, me and my frogg toggs are still going.

See ya in the AM!