Tampa Bay and surrounding areas

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am on the list for the 2/26 ride. I will see you guys there, looking forward to it.

Also kf4zra I have not done the install, but if you want any help, let me know. I am sure between the two of us and some documentation on this site we can get it done. I have had most of the components required removed from my bike a few times for various upgrades/installs and have most of the tools as well. (Granted some are buried in some boxes but they can be located).

Thomas

ki4bar and kf4zra I'm a Ham Radio operator also kj4rdn. Seems we have something else in common other than being FJR riders. I'm not as active in Ham as I am on the FJR though. Looking forward to meeting you on the ride tomorrow.

Screwball

crud, i am stuck in des moines til the morning. I wont be on the ground in tampa til 2p :(

I should be able to make the mar 6th ride though.

Had a good time today.

Met Mark (Wenmark) and Thomas (ki4bar) at Barney's in Brandon. They're good people.

Had a great lunch at the Wharf. And lots of good conversation.

Looking forward to getting together with them again.

Screwball

Great ride yesterday although a few too many lengthy stops due to snowbirds still inhabiting the area, but overall alot of fun. Screwball will look forward to you planning our next great adventure. I hope we can get some more adventurers to join us. :)