Tankbag Sized LED Flashlights ??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn you guys. All this talk about these things made me go buy one from Amazon.com.
Hi, Toe!

I see that Inova makes several variations of their 5-LED lights, and that the Inova X5MT-BT model pointed to by your Amazon link is "Titanium Anodized" finish, "Cobalt Blue" light color. What made you decide on a blue light instead of white? Are they brighter?

Cheers...

I have one with a generator in it, one or three LEDS. From complete discharge to full charge, 100 cranks, about a minute. Full charge runs in excess of 1 hr. Available anywhere, truckstops, malls etc. $7.

I see that Inova makes several variations of their 5-LED lights, and that the Inova X5MT-BT model pointed to by your Amazon link is "Titanium Anodized" finish, "Cobalt Blue" light color. What made you decide on a blue light instead of white? Are they brighter?
When I click on the link, it points to a White colored light. Odd. I ordered the White one. Cobalt Blue would have been gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).