• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TCX X-DESERT BOOTS SIZE 46 *Nearly New!* $250 & FREE SHIPPING

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanHarlan

Reaction score
*** $250.00 with FREE Shipping in the Con-US ****
I bought these abut 8 weeks ago: TCX X-Desert Boots from Rev-Zilla in Size 46 . . . Gore-Tex Lined . . . they were $399.99 New . . . I've worn them 3-5 times and primarily around town for an hour or so each time . . . never off road as I have an FJR-1300. They've never been in the rain. I bought them to replace my aging Oxtar Infinities and like the idea of the extra protection the X-Deserts offer. Unfortunately I waited a couple weeks too long, and wore the boots on the bike, to be able to exchange them after deciding I really need a 47.

A note about sizing . . . these are a 46 Euro-size which TCX says is a 12 . . . I would say it's a tight 12. Most euro-size manufacturers, like SIDI, call a 46 a US 11.5 . . . I would tend to agree and say that the X-Desert 46 may be closer to an 11.5, or somewhere in between an 11.5-12. I found the sizing to be doable for a twelve, but a bit marginal.

They truly are like new, no scrapes or scuffs, etc, as stated these were hardly worn . . . and will be shipped in the original box with all the original packing, etc. . . . as shown below.

$250.00 With FREE Shipping In The ConUS . . .PM Me . . . PayPal Gladly Accepted.

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Harlan,

I've been eyeing your ad post here as I could use a new pair of waterproof adventure type boots. My old high boots are some Gaerne Balance Pro-Tech which are a trials boot. They are super comfy and protective, but are most assuredly not even close to being waterproof. I had wet feet for 2 straight days during our Puppy Dog Ride this spring.

I'd have to assume that with these being Gore-Tex that these are as good as you can get for waterproofing? How about comfort level? I know that will be tough to judge since they were too small for you, but are the ankles fairly flexible? They look pretty stout.

-Fred

Fred - now that I have a new pair of 47's that fit properly I'm happy to report that they are very comfy and flex well. I had an aging pair of Oxtar (now TCX) Infinities that were also great boots and Gore-Tex lined. They held up well for 6 years - the Gore-tex works great for water-proofing. I'm very happy with them after looking at a variety of new boots and considering my purchase for nearly a year. If these are your size I'd be glad to send them over to you to try on.