Thank You FJR Forum Members

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim - Thanks for this post. Gunny.

I was thinking the same thing and wanted to write the forum. You did what I wanted to do and said it well. Thanks.

And thanks to all on this Forum. :)

Now I'm sounding all emo. I'm waiting for Bust or odot to set me straight. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great post..... I came to see if I really wanted the FJR...... I was leaning towards it and check the web for more info

I was starting to get frustrated, then I stumbled on this forum... read all this newbie stuff, this site ROCKS... it's well

written, easy to understand. YES you have to be thick skinned sometimes or at least a good sense of humor. ;) :p

I have met some really great people and received one on one help. Hell I'm addicted now and I feel connected.

the way people jump'd up to help OM and TWN... you all are great and I'm proud to be associated with y'all......

Hell, let me fill in here since I'm not riding today. Yes, you're sounding like a sentimental wuss!

Snap out of it brother!!

:lol:

I think I can call myself an authority on the special nature of this forum. This is truly a magical, thoughtful,

compassionate, kind, and kick-ass gathering of personalities.

I knew it before, I felt it especially this last month, and of course it's been reinforced these last few days with Tim's passing.

Anything that brings as many smiles, sighs, tears, and out loud laughter as this place - well it should be cherished.

We've got something special here.

But shit, ya'll knew that.

WYF!??? I give ya's a couple days and this shit???? Whats next? How to care for our detachable Genitalia?? :huh: Where do we stage the next Group Hump? :blink:

Wahta buncha sissys. I'm almost embare-assed ta be hangin here.

Kisses,

:jester:

Some of us were talking about just these thoughts, well, not the immediately preceeding thoughts ;) , just yesterday. I found the old EZBoard site while looking for information on the not yet available '04 ABS. Why did I keep logging back onto a site frequented by, among others, some guy in Chicago who seemed to have a thing for sheep?

I have never been much of a joiner. Amazing how being part of an affinity group based on machinery has lead where it has.

Hell, let me fill in here since I'm not riding today. Yes, you're sounding like a sentimental wuss!

Snap out of it brother!!

WYF!??? I give ya's a couple days and this shit???? Whats next? How to care for our detachable Genitalia?? :huh: Where do we stage the next Group Hump? :blink:

Kisses,

Thanks guys... sniff... snorkle... that means a lot to me. I knew you really cared... :cry: :cryingsmiley: :headbonk:

Snap out of it brother!!

Kisses,

Thanks guys... sniff... Man yer balls smell delicious. :cry: :cryingsmiley: :headbonk:
Fag.....

Whats yer address I got sumpin fer ya.

Great post with appropriate timing! I found this Forum after I bought the '05FJR and was very glad I did. This is a great place to unwind and get to know others with similar interests and obvious good bikes. Its great to have things to look foreward to. A good ride is always at the top of my list.

And Dang we all look good on the FJR's dont we!!!! B)

Great post Jim ! Feelings are mutual....these are the most lovable ingratious bunch of post-whorin sots on the whole wide web...Its a hemmoroid but dammit its OUR hemmoroid !

We are Blessed !

Bobby