Thanks to Members

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nwrider1

Reaction score
I just want to say thanks to all members of the FJRForum who've contributed to the knowledge base. In the 10 days since I picked up my "new to me" 2007 FJR, I've been able to learn a lot about my bike and have greatly benefitted from the experience of other members: 1) in disabling the auto windshield retract; 2) locating the heat trolller control for the grip heaters in the left handlebar switch housing; 3) choosing a new windshield -- the first try, and hopefully the last -a V Stream; 4) having all of the necessary technical data to get the recall arranged for the ignition switch, new ECU and rear rack reinforcement -- which was a surprise from the local dealer and; 5) getting a riser plate to move my handlebars back and up to a more ergonomical position.

Again, KUDOS to the group.

John

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this pretty much mirror's many people's experiences here. Very cool of you to post John. :)

Congrats on the bike, too.

Any chance you might edit your profile to let us know where you're located? I "suspect" it's in OR or WA... ;) If so, we can include you in the going's ons in these parts... :)

I think it's IGGY who registered himself ...and must now be banned. :clapping:

:lol: :lol:

Yep, the FJRForum has lots of great info...the people ain't bad either.

Well, most of them. ;) You know who you are. :)

Doesn't sound like he's met Bust, Odot, or Howie :blink:
[SIZE=36pt]WTF!!![/SIZE]

When I get up there, YOU'RE BUYIN!!!
I second that!

Wait a f'n minute! :blink:

If you do get up nort, don't stop here.. I have a limited number of Sheep an they don't like you Southern Boys none to well.

Plus I'm an "economical" fuk..You gotta buy :p

:jester: