The Dragon

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ry4nb82

Reaction score
The dragon is awesome! The whole trip was fantastic. From the trip from Ohio down through WV, VA, into NC, to the ride home trough KY was perfect. We spent an entire day in between on the Dragon and rode it 7 times. We got lasered from another mountain and met a cool 70 year old on a busa. I gained so much riding experience i would never have aquired in flat northern OH. 1437 miles in three days later, I can say the best part was sharing the whole experience with my dad Steve. He guided me through a wonderful transition. I once was riding a Harley straight and now im scraping pegs on my FJR! Thanks Dad.

Ryan

Glad you had a good experience, it was uber crowded when I was there a few years ago. Still enjoyable, but you had the added bonus of your Dad being along for the trip, consider yourself lucky. Check out this site. Chances are you'll be featured and they'll be happy to sell you a pic. Good quality work. Dragon Pics by Killboy

Last edited by a moderator:
good stuff...specially with Dad...I'm heading there this week...6th trip in 4 yrs

that's Jeff_Q behind me

4120205116_5bfa0139dd_z.jpg

4120205106_2cc8a29b6a_z.jpg

4118062617_2ae56b76cd_z.jpg

4119437835_bc8c9328b3_z.jpg

The dragon is awesome! The whole trip was fantastic. From the trip from Ohio down through WV, VA, into NC, to the ride home trough KY was perfect. We spent an entire day in between on the Dragon and rode it 7 times. We got lasered from another mountain and met a cool 70 year old on a busa. I gained so much riding experience i would never have aquired in flat northern OH. 1437 miles in three days later, I can say the best part was sharing the whole experience with my dad Steve. He guided me through a wonderful transition. I once was riding a Harley straight and now im scraping pegs on my FJR! Thanks Dad.
Ryan
Thank you Ryan...it was a hoot and great to watch you grow your riding ability over the trip.

We will ride again!

As long as we stay away from the Firebirds in KY....

Dad