The French Are At It Again

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he wasn't hitched to Cheryl Buzzard or whatever her name is, I might take him a little more seriously. As it is, he rides a bike good. And thats about it.

Yeah and the Germans used performance enhancing drugs during WW2.

Mabe they just need a little more cheese with their whine.

Turn it up!

Of course Lance did but so did they all! The smart one's have just never been caught! And the French are the worst at it! I don't blame them either...lock at it logically...how can it be performance enhancing when everyone is on it? Level playing field? At the moment science is three steeps behind the new and harder to detect drugs. Remember the Aussie Olympics? An Oz scientist developed a system where it would catch a person who had EPO in their system for I think up to 12 weeks. It was tested and tested and tested before the developers gave it the all clear. The test was taken to the Olympic Committee and shown how this was an unbeatable test but the OC refused to accept it, not because it didn't work but it would not be fair on the athletes! :eek:

Corrupt bunch of fuckwits!

And what were they doing keeping his pee pee for so long????????

Besides EPO helps you build red blood cells--was it during the time when he had the "cancer"-- if so i t could be to counter act the effects of the cancer treatment

Toophast