The Mccuff no spill fill up

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this on a post in a BWM forum and guys were using it so I asked the question if any one used it or not,.
Funny. I saw it in a Shadow forum and the prevailing concensus was that it was fairly dumb there too. Seems a trend? :glare:

Funny. I saw it in a Shadow forum...
Slummin' again?
It's a little known fact that a couple of months before I got my first FJR I almost crashed the WFO-3 party by riding my then Shadow to the event. Unfortunately, the carbs decided to plug up and overflow instead and I stayed home and started looking for an FJR to buy.

+1 on GunMD….. exactly the comment I was going to make……

I guess I am not coordinated enough for the multitasking thing so not problem using both hands and a paper towel to make sure I catch any drips that fail to shake off into the tank…

Of course that means NO MOTO BAG......

I guess I'm crazy. I just pull back the vapor thingy and fill up like I normally would. Not all that tough really.
Pussies.

Even funnier, watch the vidoe, Dancing Queen is playing in the backround at the gas station! LMFAO :yahoo:

Rider Warehouse gizmos are great! I liked their replacement for a crushed beer can so much, I got the deluxe version!

1425.jpg

https://tinyurl.com/m7elc

Latest posts