The Santa Score.....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me it was a Zumo 550. What great kids I have!
Zumo 550 recipient here as well, plus a Festool C12 cordless drill... the one I've always coveted from Tom Silva on this old house. Psyched. Mrs. Claus is not only beautiful, but generous. She got most of her list, too. (Though I've still got the honey-do's around here this week.)

(My birthday present... the Russell Daylong should be arriving any day. My '05 will be a vastly more comfortable tourer when it's time to ride again - soon!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Santa made his way to Delaware and brought Farkle City with him.........Rifle Shield, highway pegs, peg drop mounts, grip puppies, stem nut w/ball mount and red led reflector for lower rear fender. Added to the Hyper-Lites and new horn waiting in the garage, the off-season holds great promise :yahoo:
I done pretty good too. Got a pair of First Gear HT overpants and a battery tender for the Feejer. Wife got a First Gear TPG jacket with new orange D30 armor and we all got a chance to remember what the real meaning of Christmas is.

Hope you all had a great Christmas too.

Scoop

Well, the MC show a couple weeks ago saw the last of the direct-for-bike farkles for 2009.

I will submit, however, that the Black Barge will shortly find itself with a new companion in the garage - the Ultimate Farkling Machine, if you will...

12598595534.266213589.IM1.09.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

Taking it to the mechanic this morning, then making an offer after that check up. :D

12598595526.266213589.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

12598595527.266213589.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

12598595528.266213589.IM1.03.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

...and failing the score on that ride, we're checking out a close cousin later today...

14230095612.272157192.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

Bottom line - I'm working hard on adding a nice farkle to the garage, if not on the bike itself... :)

Thanks to Santa for getting all the ducks in a row on this one! :D

I've been getting my own Christmas presents as fast as I could for quite a while now--including one of these from the bike show last month (and I love it). So the only bike-related items under my tree were a t-shirt, a coffee mug and a license plate frame from here. Cool stuff. And of course, all these lovely California roads and great weather. Refer to any post from Old Michael. :yahoo:

I got new A-stars leathers and certificates for four track days. its gonna be a good summer if i can stay healthy.
steel, is that the real 10mm or that wimpy 40S&W? i have an original D&D ten with one good clip that i never use. i would like to get a 10 i could shoot a lot.
True 10... and a real shooter to boot! 40 short & weak.... Please!

well, Santa came early for me. (started getting presents in November)

I scored a new KArcher pressure washer (primarily for the multi-spoke wheels on the .:R32), a 4 stroke lawn mower, the new AC/DC CD/DVD set (roll on 6th March...ROCK n ROLL BABY!) and several cartons of my favourite wines. :yahoo:

Yet to arrive..... a new helmet (may wait until we come to the USA in 2010) and I really want blue tooth stereo comms from this site. And...some earmold ear protection (custom ear protectors with speakers built in).

I got new A-stars leathers and certificates for four track days. its gonna be a good summer if i can stay healthy.
steel, is that the real 10mm or that wimpy 40S&W? i have an original D&D ten with one good clip that i never use. i would like to get a 10 i could shoot a lot.
Sorry folks, but thers's nothing like the Winchester Ranger 127 +P+ to convince the unenlightened of the error of their ways...... ;)

Sorry folks, but thers's nothing like the Winchester Ranger 127 +P+ to convince the unenlightened of the error of their ways...... ;)
Oh yeah, and the 127 +P+ is ......wait for it......a 9mm :yahoo:

Oh yeah, and the 127 +P+ is ......wait for it......a 9mm :yahoo:
Wife carries a 9. I'm comfortable with that! Not a caliber elitist, nor particularly unenlightened... but damned few carry options compare to the 10mm, for those that can handle it.