The Ultimate Tank Bag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did the total system cost? Looks very nice
Not counting the Bagster tank cover (i don't remember how much I paid on that) the Bags Connection Daypack setup was $39.50 for the tank ring (non-electrified) and another $119.99 for the little bag. Plus, they ding you another $10 for shipping. Twisted throttle is the exclusive distributor for these SW Motech things, so unfortunately you gotta pay the man to get the German goods.

Based on what I see now, I would up the ante and go for a slightly bigger bag at the outset. This one is smaller than I anticipated. But I'd personally rather have too small of a tank bag than too big. ;)

PS - I may ditch the Bagster cover altogether soon, and show the full Bass Bote Blue gas tank in all of its glory. If so, I'll have the cover and a big Bagster wedge shaped bag on the classified section for a pretty good price.

Last edited by a moderator:
What did the total system cost? Looks very nice
Not counting the Bagster tank cover (i don't remember how much I paid on that) the Bags Connection Daypack setup was $39.50 for the tank ring (non-electrified) and another $119.99 for the little bag. Plus, they ding you another $10 for shipping. Twisted throttle is the exclusive distributor for these SW Motech things, so unfortunately you gotta pay the man to get the German goods.

Based on what I see now, I would up the ante and go for a slightly bigger bag at the outset. This one is smaller than I anticipated. But I'd personally rather have too small of a tank bag than too big. ;)

PS - I may ditch the Bagster cover altogether soon, and show the full Bass Bote Blue gas tank in all of its glory. If so, I'll have the cover and a big Bagster wedge shaped bag on the classified section for a pretty good price.
I have been considering one. Looks nice