These are the roads my wife gets to ride daily

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdog109socal

The Video Dude
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter what you ride, when you get off work and you have these nice roads to come home on and hardly any traffic. Yeah im jealous.

So the wife calls me up and meet her at work and ride home with her so i rode up to Carpentaria and did just that and recorded the ride home...

Bet after you all watch this you'll be jealous too

https://community.motozania.com/_Wifes-ride...2594/29029.html

Jdog

That is new but hey anything to get your bike back to yourself...

Last edited by a moderator:
I love my ride home, 50 miles all rural, lots of forest, blind corners, deer, cows. escaped sheep, everchanging applied corner gravel freshly spilled of the trucks, drivers that need most of both lanes, and a veggie stand that sells sweet corn picked no more than an hour ago.

I love my ride home, 50 miles all rural, lots of forest, blind corners, deer, cows. escaped sheep, everchanging applied corner gravel freshly spilled of the trucks, drivers that need most of both lanes, and a veggie stand that sells sweet corn picked no more than an hour ago.

There have been a lot of posts mentioning sheep recently. Might find yourself with some company on that ride home :rolleyes:

Fresh picked sweet corn sounds real good!

So what.... you just tryin' to piss us off that we have to lane share all the way home and the only turns we take are into the drive way?

Cool, Hwy 150 is fun! Great music!!!

Thanks for sharing Jeff.

BTW - I noticed the front end of the Busa lofts quite a bit higher then the FeeJ. ;)