Thicker grips?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigslim

Reaction score
Searching on grips I am only able to find info on heated grips. I'm a bigger guy with bigger hands. I would really like to find some thicker or larger diameter grips. Any suggestions or anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Searching on grips I am only able to find info on heated grips. I'm a bigger guy with bigger hands. I would really like to find some thicker or larger diameter grips. Any suggestions or anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks.
Have you looked at grip puppies (<-- that's one of them fancy link thingies)? I love mine.

Grip Puppies! They'll boost the diameter of the grips quite a bit. I'm pretty sure we use the "small" sized ones on the FJR.

Thanks.
Have you looked at grip puppies (<-- that's one of them fancy link thingies)? I love mine.
Damn...beat me by seconds, lol.

+1 on Grip Puppies. Love them and for the price, can't beat them. They also reduce the feel of some buzz through the bars.

040.jpg

I have heated grips with the Grip Puppies; there is some reduction in the heat transferred, but it's certainly not enough for me to remove the GP's. Hands stayed warm all winter using both. :D