This has just got to be said

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockiesRider

Livin la buena vida!!!
Reaction score
I just wanted to take a chance (and not sound TOO gay)on this and I'm sure everyone else will feel the same.

So here is a [SIZE=36pt]BIG THANKS[/SIZE] in advance to all of you Rally Bast Masters and everyone involved with the planning for all of your TROUBLE, commitment, time, patience, sense of humor and anything else I might have left out. :clapping: :yahoo:

Thanks again folks!!!!!!!!

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot to mention hard work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed!

I know that i am testing the breaking point with my not coming, THEN WANTING TO COME...

Thanks for your patience!

Adam

+100 on that. A big thank you to all involved in planning and executing this event. Your volunteer work is much appreciated.

I have completed my marathon work week. Thurs and Fri, I baled after just 12hrs because I was exhausted, and I took today off too. What a wuss - only 70hrs in a week. My justification for going home 'early' was that I have a long way to ride tomorrow morning and don't want to risk being too tired for that.

Andy and I are leaving our Huntington Beach home Sunday morning for a destination of St George, UT and then spending Monday at Zion National Park. The next day will take us to Moab and then the next will be Gunnison. Counting the hours now.

Jill

Hope all you guys and gals are not too burnt out by the time I get there. We've got some serious riding to do!!! Cant wait for the day. Not going til Wed evening though. :dribble:

+1

I've been a BAD BOY for the last year or so, almost totally inactive on this forum. But I'm getting back into the groove and can't wait for NAFO. Many of the fellas on here have been a huge help to me when I was an apprentice farkler. The fact that my '05 is still my dream machine for road trips is, well, thanks to all of you.

MOGAN

Thanks all.

This must be a hugh undertaking.

This is my first ralley and can't wait to get there.

Leaving tomorrow AM.

Again, thanks for all your hard work.

Joe