This is cool....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely a bling thing. But, like clamping playing cards onto your bicycle fender mount so they snap in the spokes, I'd bet the thrill will wear off quick. Wonder how long that rotary thing will last out on the road? Prolly just long enough for you to get sick of it, or maybe forever if you only ride 50 miles a year. :haha:

I think its more like spinner wheels. It sounds cool, and kinda looks cool to show off but not something you see yourself alot. I think if one were to buy them, you'd keep them on for a while. After all, your not the one looking at them all of the time.

Definitely a bling thing. But, like clamping playing cards onto your bicycle fender mount so they snap in the spokes, I'd bet the thrill will wear off quick. Wonder how long that rotary thing will last out on the road? Prolly just long enough for you to get sick of it, or maybe forever if you only ride 50 miles a year. :haha:
I had so many on my bike it finally wouldn't move. Sure sounded good when I made my little brothers push me around though.

They say in their FAQ that they have been installed on everything from Indians to Metric Sport bikes...

So yea, they'd go on the FJR.. wonder how that would sound.