This sure paints an image.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, agree...looks like a troll . Just for kicks I logged on and told the guy any helmet subjected to stresses involved in a crash should be disposed of, and that if it was a 'real' posting he has some serious issues and to drop it...don't know why I wasted my time..

"... We were able to clean the blood and brain-matter out of the interior and the exterior is not cracked so it should work fine"

:blink: :blink: :blink:

-BD

Excellent...

Damn, if only they had animals and smoked, I'd consider bidding on that :)

It is possible to have both blood and brain matter in a helmet without the helmet being cracked. I think you would have to use a .38 though.

It is possible to have both blood and brain matter in a helmet without the helmet being cracked. I think you would have to use a .38 though.
nope, even a .38 through an open shield would most likely exit the helmet.

Unless it was used on JFK of course :eek:

Maybe he donned the helmet right after the crash.
"Oh damn, here I am with my brains hanging out and no helmet. Well, don't want to get cited for that.

I actually got a response from the guy: (see my first posting...I thought [was hoping] it would have ticked him off..apparently not)

Response from little_mans_dad

little_mans_dad( 104)

Positive feedback: 94.8%

Registered on: www.ebay.com

Item: Large Shoei Motorcycle Helmet Used (270017353853)

This message was sent while the listing was active.

little_mans_dad is the seller.

we worked hard at cleaning out the brains and the blood -- i have to get something out of it. it's in good shape!

:glare: Whatever....

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he donned the helmet right after the crash.
"Oh damn, here I am with my brains hanging out and no helmet. Well, don't want to get cited for that.
Maybe - I used to work for a guy that was lax about enforcing the hard hat rules on construction sites. He said that if anybody got hurt to throw a hard hat down next to him. But he was a wonderful boss.