Three 06's spotted this morning in WPB/Delray

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrunDog

Reaction score
First around 10:30, southbound on Ocean just north of Lake Worth. Passed you!

Second around 12:30 southbound on Federal just north of Atlantic in Delray. Rode next to you!

Third parked on south side of Atlantic in front of restaurant. Didn't see you, just bike!

-BD

Wasn't me, brun....scoots still in pieces......besides...if I saw another feej on the road I would give them the bird.

Quote "

"You'd better be or sell the bike! "

This coming from an 05 with 4100 miles ?? :rolleyes: Now that's hilarious !! :rolleyes:

Quote ""You'd better be or sell the bike! "

This coming from an 05 with 4100 miles ?? :rolleyes: Now that's hilarious !! :rolleyes:

well, highlander,,,,if you ever lived in w.p.b. FL , you would know that kind of mileage is normal...... not many roads [none really] worth traveling on a motorcycle.............[ having lived there 40+ YRS]........ but no more

Screw Florida. I lived in Deerfield Beach for 6 years and Orlando for 6 years. Both sucked, especially for riding.

Come to Louisville, KY! We have sweet roads, and you can actually afford a house even if you don't make 6 figures! :yahoo: