Three thumbs up for Cee Bailey

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CB Flip Spring/Fall
Stock screen cut to 9" for the summer

Best of both worlds...

Also...CB sells seconds/used/returns on Ebay....about 1/3 regular pricing...they have an +4+3 up for $60 as we type...

CB Ebay store
That's a great price, but alas it's not a flip shield. I personally would not buy one without the flip.
When I ordered my C Bailey I didn't get the flip because I'd read here from some other riders that they thought it caused turbulence. Hmmm. Maybe I should get the flip with my next one. The one I have works great though. 3"+ high and 0 extra width. I ordered it 2" wider, but didn't get it back like that. I didn't notice till I'd had it on for a few weeks. Too late to send it back.

I got the +2 standard width light tint. At 5-10 I look through the shield . When lowered no better then stock in my opinion for turbulence.

GP
Sorry I messed up. My sentences are only the last two. OOPS! Forgot to mention fully raised it works perfect for me at freeway speeds and standard width kept me cool enough in 90 + Heat

Cee Bailey rocks! The let gave me huge credit toward a new shield on a used one that I should not have ordered in the first place. Great, down-to-earth people. They get my business from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to be educated. I read the treads about the benifits of aftermarket windscreens. I may be "old school" but I enjoy the days that are warm enough to leave the windscreen in the lowered position. Wind noise is part of MC riding and I don't get enought helmet movement from the air to bother me. I'm not saying those who replace their windscreens with taller wider screens are wrong... I just don't understand it. Another thing I hate is looking through the shield when I'm running the corners. Don't like the distortion. I know the benifits of the stock windscreen when I'm riding to work in the mornings and it's 40 degrees yet I don't run it up when I'm heading home and it's 65 to 70 degrees. If I'm wrong.. enlighten me. I'm open for new ideas.
Don
Gunny.