Thumbs Up to Motorcycle Super Store

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am very pleased with the last three transaction I had with them. So much so that I took the time to let them know. I figure it must be a change of pace to have a customer let you know what you're doing right. I even received a personal reply to my comments.

I too have had great service from them; I get my tires at very competitive prices and they show up at my door quickly!

Thay specify free UPS Ground shipping, when in fact they ship 2-day. Isn't that false advertising? I ordered a jacket Monday afternoon & received it Wednesday. That's great service any way you slice it. Makes internet shopping damn near Instant Gratification! :)

Been using them for years - great service and prices. I like that they have their inventory tied into the online ordering so you know up front what they have in stock ready to ship (usually everything).

Likewise - been using the SuperStore for years. Matter of fact, just received my big box of goodies today (TM mesh air gloves, pants, and Sy-Max III helmet). Prior to that, I ordered a new jacket so I could use the enclosed 10% off coupon on my big purchase :)