Thursday Morning 10/19 San Diego

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malve

Reaction score
Anyone up for a ride this Thursday out of SD? I know it's late notice but I am going to take the day off and ride. I'd love to meet some of you that have invited me in the past.

You know I'd be in, in a second if it weren't for the long commute :)

Have fun!

Hopefully I will have some pictures to post in late November/December

(even if it is just of my FJR being uncrated)

Hey pawtracks, nice to hear from you. Yeah. give us some photos of italy with your bike.

Malve, hope to ride with you, unfortunately thursday would not work for me. How about a weekend?

You know I'd be in, in a second if it weren't for the long commute :)
Have fun!

Hopefully I will have some pictures to post in late November/December

(even if it is just of my FJR being uncrated)
Nice to hear you arrived safe and sound. Hopefully the bike arrived the same way.

When is the inaugural ride and where are you headed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to hear you arrived safe and sound. Hopefully the bike arrived the same way.
When is the inaugural ride and where are you headed?
I'm hoping my bike gets here before Thanksgiving.

It's getting into the rainy season here (something quite foreign to any SoCal residents :) )

"Rain, what the hell is that?"

I will probably stay on the main island of Sardinia until the spring.

For me, it is a 15 minute ferry ride to the main island

(I live on an island, off of an island and work on yet another island) Makes for non-stop ferry rides at times.

My wife and I are planning a few trips to Venice, Pisa and Rome this Holiday season and a ski trip to Germany & Switzerland in February.

Now I'm just like most of the folks on this forum (getting ready for an "off season")

At least I was lucky enough to have 3 years of year round riding weather in San Diego!

Maybe you can do some scouting on FJR farkles in your area, or at least chase down some other FJR rider named Fabio! lol Keep in touch, looking forward to seeing all the new photos of you.