Time for new boots

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I to only wear New Balance sports shoes because of there wider fitting. Have just gone through a pair of Italian Stylmartins and must say they were great and just last week replaced them with Sidi Canyons gortex which are a nice fit. The Sidi's got rave reviews from Revzilla I see.

Gazza

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up a pair of Daytona Road Star GTX Boots last year from Revzilla an like them a lot. They are expensive however they have good protection, adjustability in the calf and GORE-TEX. The Daytona MStar GTX Boots is the same boot with an added 2.5 cm in the insole if you are looking for more hight. I ended up sending the first pair back because of fit. The second pair fit very good. Revzilla was excellent to work with.

I'm vertically challenged and am always looking for high quality products. About 7 years ago I bought a pair of the Daytona Mstar boots. Crazy wonderful quality and they offer some added height. I'll have the same pair another 10 years. Best footwear I've ever owned and I've tried MANY different moto boots.

I'm not sure my opinion is worth much, as I run in Brooks tennies, but here goes.

I got a pair of TCX Infinities from Revzilla on that half off sale they are running right now.

As was posted before, bought them because they have SERIOUS ankle support.

Only about 300 miles on them so far, but so far so good!

Good luck with your search.

I tried on every pair of boots at Chaparral (Big store, big selection) and settled on the Alpinestars Web Gore-tex boots. That was the only pair that was comfortable to me, but not cheap! Get the 2014 or later model, it has a thinner nose to make shifting easier.

Last edited by a moderator: