Timerbsled CR500 DAYUUUUUUM!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't tempt him Spud. He does have a spare FJR and he is getting ready to retire. His other projects are in my shop so he will need something at home to wrench on.
rolleyes.gif
uhoh.gif

I went to the local races on the weekend. These bikes are as cool as you'd think.

Well Carver, it looks like you could probably snow-bike an FJR, as someone has just posted an inline 4 street bike made snow beast. I think you should get to work on that, a "sport touring" snow bike. Shaft drive might present a challenge, but i bet you could figure it out...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTPOqpHXAbo
Ok, THAT was sick!! Haha...

Don,There is a kit on craigs list in Bend. We could mount it on your ATK that is in my shop.:):):)

If I lived in your neck of the woods I just might bite at that offer. Oh wait, you aint got no snow either!

If I lived in your neck of the woods I just might bite at that offer. Oh wait, you aint got no snow either!
Well mother nature has solved the no snow problem. Getting ready to plow for the third day in a row

I had one of the AD Boivin Explorer conversion kits on my old WR400F. I actually had the first one imported into the US. It was a fun kit, but after the shoddy engineering broke the brake caliper mounts on two sets of forks I ditched it. I would love to try out one of the timber sled kits or a 2moto kit as they are much better engineering from what I've seen. Takes a lot of getting used to as they don't counter steer like a regular motorcycle.

Latest posts