Tired at looking at my arm's

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lunch truck larry

Reaction score
Had a "moment" yesterday,you know the kind...after a milla second you get this wave of adgrenline , that kinda of moment .I what to add bigger mirrows.I have a 2007 .Will any FZ1"s work ,or do you have to find the right years?. Is this an easy swap? Do I have to get my Dremel out? I will if I have to, (had so much fun with my nipple's,the other day... ).Do they fold like stock ones? I tried "search" in parts&accessories but to no avail.... 82.4 high temp in "C" town.today ...Thanks guy's ...Larry

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried "search" in parts&accessories but to no avail....
Try fz1 mirrors site:fjrforum.com and similar terms at Google as detailed here. They're mentioned many, Many, MANY time and information I found before I bought FZ1 mirrors myself.

I tried "search" in parts&accessories but to no avail....
Try fz1 mirrors site:fjrforum.com and similar terms at Google as detailed here. Tonlyhey're mentioned many, Many, MANY time and information I found before I bought FZ1 mirrors myself.
,,maybe I would have had, a better "search" If I could learn how to spell..(mirrows),,, I'am just saying...Larry

Dude...Don't buy those Twisted Throttle pieces 'o crap. Just suck it up, spend the extra $20 and buy some Gen I FZ1 mirrors. Search for parts for a 2005 FZ1.

They look really good, fold easier than our OEM mirrors, are easy to put on, don't vibrate like the FJR mirrors, and make rear vision a breeze.

To the OP, the board's own search engine is not useful. You can't search 3-letter (or less) terms, so you never actually searched for FZ1, it dropped the term. Putting your search in Google and telling it to search this site is magic. Works every time. Usually.

Gen-1 FZ1 mirror is what you want. Not the Chinese substitute (quality issues) and not the standoffs to widen your factory mirrors (much less effective.)

Mirrors? Who needs 'em? I watch the road ahead of me and go fast enough that there's little, if any danger from the rear!!!

I add little convex mirrors for 3 bucks and it's perfect for me.

Mirrors.jpg