Today is a special day around here...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we all deserve the great things in our lives. being grateful for them is acknowledgment.

carry on............ :)

Hey Mike. Approaching some great milestones with my AIW also. 33 years married and 39 years together total.Sorry I didn't read the "other thread" until I just saw the link. You will be included in my prayers daily. Wanted to send a PM but could't figure it out. I (my wife ) raised three and plenty of bumps along the way. I feel you are familiar with the verse that says God will never test us beyond our endurance. I call this my Golden Thread in that no matter what comes my way I know I can take it so I hang in there by my Golden Thread. Does'nt make it any easier though and I've been through some tough stuff over the years. I know one thing God has never failed even though we don't ever know His plan we must have faith through the storm. In my prayers "not an empty promise".

Hey Mike. Approaching some great milestones with my AIW also. 33 years married and 39 years together total.Sorry I didn't read the "other thread" until I just saw the link. You will be included in my prayers daily. Wanted to send a PM but could't figure it out. I (my wife ) raised three and plenty of bumps along the way. I feel you are familiar with the verse that says God will never test us beyond our endurance. I call this my Golden Thread in that no matter what comes my way I know I can take it so I hang in there by my Golden Thread. Does'nt make it any easier though and I've been through some tough stuff over the years. I know one thing God has never failed even though we don't ever know His plan we must have faith through the storm. In my prayers "not an empty promise".
mholiver at cox dot net :rolleyes: