Tom Tom Rider 2nd Edition

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it was Cyclegadget that offered a steering nut that will replace the OEM steering nut. The new steering nut has a location to mount a riser and then a platform at the other end of the riser. You can purchase different length risers, based on your preference.

Using this method, you can also swivel the platform forward or backward and as well work the tilt.

I am pretty happy with this set up.

Mark

I think it was Cyclegadget that offered a steering nut that will replace the OEM steering nut. The new steering nut has a location to mount a riser and then a platform at the other end of the riser. You can purchase different length risers, based on your preference.Using this method, you can also swivel the platform forward or backward and as well work the tilt.

I am pretty happy with this set up.

Mark
+1 for the steering nut. I have it with mine and wouldn't do it any other way. You talked about tomtom being able to make custom itinerary, the zumo is able to do this? I would really like to know... cause with the tomtom you have to use a tird party software and even then it's far from being perfect