Topcase from HELL!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkooterG

Purveyor of Crooked Facts
Reaction score
From another forum, take a gander at this behemoth............

Don't know who the guy is. Wish there was a better photo of it. After seeing the photo, I have more questions than answers.............

But......WOW!!!!

Link to BIG photo where you can see it a bit better: Clicky HERE

P5270108small.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Look Skoot! A bag FINALLY big enough to carry all of your crap in!! Now perhaps your g/f will have some luggage room when you travel.

SkooterG, you could very well be correct that this topcase would pack a dead midget. But in your freaking case, I would subsidize your purchase of that beast if it would just hold a spare front and a spare rear tire for our next trip into Mexico!

Jesu Cristo, I thought that Seamus and Uri were some tight bastards when it comes to buying new skins. You are the KING!

Overheard at a local bar: " Dude, you should get a top case the size of your head" :p

JW

linky no worky. or maybe my computer monitor isn't big enough?

dean

cincinnati

Dead midget nothing. Yoda could launch that escape pod from the mothership and travel to Dagobah in it!
yoda.gif

ALTITUDINALLY CHALLENGED you fuckin midgiphiles.........

Aint' no midgets involved, pups. He just gets hungry every once in a few miles.

Speaking of midgets, if a midget walks up and says; "Gee, your hair smells nice." Does that constitute sexual harassment?

Speaking of midgets, if a midget walks up and says; "Gee, your hair smells nice." Does that constitute sexual harassment?
I recently learned from a company wide required sexual harassment course that its only "sexual" harassment if it's harassing.... otherwise its just sexual.