Totaled the new bike!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is pitiful that some are so sick to resort to what happend to you.We had a similar incident here involving three cyclists with passengers and an Mercedes.It was deliberate and vicious.Group ride on a Thursday night and the Mercedes decides to smash into the middle of the group the run.Dont worry about the BMW thing.I too am so addicted to owning,riding any RT or R series but the FJR I got was one of those things that when Mama sat on it well You know the saying"If Mama's happy then everyone is happy"

Hmmmmmmmmmm just got off the bike but didnt have the key to hand....went to start the bike but forgot to put the key in....had time to climb on the seat and leap into the air and watch the whole thing whilst airborn??????? Hmmmmmmmmmmm??

Sure you didnt wreck the bike and try to score points against ex wife?? I have been through a messy divorce, I know things get very desperate and emotional.

All seems very odd with points that don't make sense. If he pulled along side you he could have knocked you off there and then. Police not interested? So what do they get interested in if attempted murder is not on the list?

Very messy way to kill someone, if he was paid by your ex, surely the whole thing would have been better organised?

Last edited by a moderator:
Woman cant live with em, ..........and hey pass the beer nuts....lol

glad your ok.... Something doesnt sound right here....

Jd

hmmmmmmmm, profile say's last seen January 24, 2007 only a couple days after bamacop posted this thread.........................I thinkee the bad guy got him :assassin:

......then he caught up to the guy @ an intersection and went to grab him as he was trying to escape out of the passenger door, but all he could do was get his leg. So, he's there pulling on the badguys leg--yank--yank---just like he was pullin' ours.