Touring pants

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dad swears by the LD Comforts after our last trip.

I had a number of different under-armor type shorts, but gravitated to the Actual UnderArmorr Heat undies for most of the trip. They were the most comfy, they have ball room, and just worked out the best. They aren't seamless but damn close.

That's all I wear under my Olympia mesh, if I needed out of those I tossed on a pair of shorts real quick and was fine.

I'll definitely get and try the LD comforts someday when I fall in a pile of money.... Should have bought them at the BMW show where they were cheaper.

Another +1 on LD Comfort. I'm presently using the shorts, butt (pun intended) will be getting the long tights for cooler weather. I also know folks that are wearing their long-sleeve shirt year-round.

Well, after my recent 2,600 mile trip thought I'd close the loop.

While the LDComfort shorts certainly feel more substantial than the UA in my hands, my ass really couldn't tell the difference between the two.

My uniform for the trip was LD/UA shorts, poly pants w/ zip off legs, Olympia air glide over pants. This combo was easy, comfortable (both temp and ridability), and flexible. I loved pulling in somewhere, ditching the overpants, and taking a hike. If it was really hot, then the poly pant legs came off.

Ride on!

Latest posts