Tourking Half Cover

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorcycle-ed

Reaction score
I wanted a half cover that was waterproof and packed small. After a bunch of study and deciding that the GEZA cover was WAAAAAYYYYYYY too expensive, I decided to risk $40 on the Tourking cover. Was I surprised to find out it is first class, fits just right with the Tour Box, easy to put on and take off, and stays on in the wind. Terry at Tourking will treat you right and the cover arrived here on the second day, shipped by regular UPS. Great people and great product.

Ed, Lancaster, SC

2924048110074429610S600x600Q85.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep.

Been using TK's for years and even put up a page back in... oh... 6/2003 to show that they had added the FJR to their list of supported bikes. Still using that same cover and enjoying the big cost savings over the high-zoot stuff.

https://www.fjr-tips.org/acc/tk/tk.html

I mention them every time someone asks about half covers but those posts sometimes get lost in all the hype for bigger or more costly alternatives.

BTW: Here at the office, all your photos are broken (red X) either the links are bad or they're hosted on a web site that has a bad rep with the firewall people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep.
Been using TK's for years and even put up a page back in... oh... 6/2003 to show that they had added the FJR to their list of supported bikes. Still using that same cover and enjoying the big cost savings over the high-zoot stuff.

https://www.fjr-tips.org/acc/tk/tk.html

I mention them every time someone asks about half covers but those posts sometimes get lost in all the hype for bigger or more costly alternatives.

BTW: Here at the office, all your photos are broken (red X) either the links are bad or they're hosted on a web site that has a bad rep with the firewall people.
I see the pictures as red Xs also, I am using the same site (webshots) that I have used for other pics and I can't figure out what is wrong? I will try editing and use another source.

Ed