Tourmaster Customer Support

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coyote

Reaction score
I purchased a Tourmaster Super-mini tank bag recently. The bag seems to be very high quality, but there is a problem with one of the zippers. So I decided to contact their customer support to see about fixing it. They have a web site, but the only contact information is an email address. No phone numbers.

It has only been 5 days since I sent an email, but I haven't yetreceived a reciept acknowledgement. I decided to call. Good f...ing luck with that. No 800 phone listing and there isn't an indication of where they are located, so no chance of getting a local listing. I did get a number of what turned out to be the wrong company "Tourmaster Cases" and left a message. Someone from the company was nice enough to call back and let me know they weren't the Tourmaster I was looking for. He also said he was receiving a lot of calls from people looking for the motorcycle Tourmaster.

I looked again through all of the papers that came with the bag. No phone number, no address and interestingly no warranty. I'm begining to suspect that Tourmaster doesn't back its products and doesn't want to here from those that have product problems.

Anyone on this forum have any experience with them?

The only experience i've had with Tour Master is with their rainsuit. I bought a rainsuit from a dealer and they left the security device on <_< ...which did not set off the security alarm :headbonk: :megashock: as I strolled out the door. When I got home and show what had happened, I tried to remove the device and tore the suit. I took it back to the dealer and told them what had happened and the replaced the suit.

I know that this has more to do with the dealer then Tour Master but you may want to go back and talk with them.

It is good to know this info. I was thinking of buying a jacket from Tour Master but not now.

FJR Bandit

I doubt the outfit I bought this from will deal with this problem, but I should contact them. It still pisses me off that I can't contact Tourmaster.

Probably won't buy any more of their goods. :angry:

You have to deal with the place that Sold it to you, TourMaster wont be much help!

The way they handle this is through there Dealers. I shop with Motorcycle Super Store. They always take care of any problems I have. Or I buy from my dealer, they also take care of me! B)

Click here to go there now

UnCaged