Tourmaster Defender rain grear

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garyahouse

newbs need the forum
Reaction score
I'd like to get a defender (in blue of course to match my Feej).

Guessing I should order a large???

I'm 5'8 and 190 with a 34-35 inch waist and a 30 inch inseam.

Would that be about the right size?

Gary

darksider #44

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh NO Gary, you need Frogg Toggs!

I just *might* have a set for sale, especially for you!

LOL

No clue on sizing..

bump..

Oh NO Gary, you need Frogg Toggs!
Hey Carve, Thanks for the offer (I think), but it's not just for those wet days on the FJR. I might wanna wear the jacket part of it l once in a while when I'm not on the bike... Besides, isn't it true that them Froggies give ya warts? Before you answer that, have you looked in the mirror lately?

Gary

darksider #44

They are sized to go over gear, so if you wear large gear, then get a large rainsuit. You don't have to go up a size to get them big enough to go over gear.

Don't know how good an off-bike raincoat it would make; there's no head protection since it assumes you're wearing a helmet, and it would be VERY loose, being sized to go over a riding jacket. The stretchie hood in the jacket isn't waterproof, it just helps keep water from running down your neck.

Bought the large, cost about 67 delivered, arrived in a week, just love the color and design. It fits great, matches my blue FJR just perfectly. Now I even look cool when I'm wet...

Gary

darksider #44