Translation, Please?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ari,

I've been there, done that. Because I was married, I didn't regret letting the opportunities with this one very special gal slip by even though I wondered about my decisions most days.

Now that I'm older, and no one will ever be interested in me that way again, I regret it every day of my life.

As will you. :dribble:

Try to take consolation in the fact that you did the right thing.

It doesn't work for me but you may have better luck. :p

Don't worry, ari....most smart people are dumb when it comes to the opposite sex. Another reason I pride myself in being a moron. But, don't worry, it will be ok. As long as you have a right hand. Rosy palm never asks for a commitment.

Don't worry, ari....most smart people are dumb when it comes to the opposite sex. Another reason I pride myself in being a moron. But, don't worry, it will be ok. As long as you have a right hand. Rosy palm never asks for a commitment.
I'd "heard" :rolleyes: that if you sit on Rosy Palm for 10 minutes before, that she feels like a stranger......any truth to this??? :blink: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Bryce

I'd "heard" :rolleyes: that if you sit on Rosy Palm for 10 minutes before, that she feels like a stranger......any truth to this??? :blink: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Bryce
And should you tire of "Rosey Palm", there is always her friend...."Five Finger Lil". :p

From the dictionary:

Tactile: b. Characterized by or conveying an illusion of tangibility

Good move

Last edited by a moderator: