• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Traxxion Dynamics -- AK20s 10% off on parts and labor

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wlfman

Reaction score
Traxxion Dynamics will be running a sale for all of our AK-20 cartridge kits installed here at the shop. The pricing will be 10% off on parts and 10% off on installation labor. We will run this deal through the end of the year.
We will further sweeten that deal with a great price on a new Penske shock if you are interested in upgrading the rear suspension at the same time. If you have a serviceable OEM shock that you are having difficulties with, we can rebuild and/or respring and revalve it for 10% off also. Please contact the shop if you have any questions. 770-592-3823
bike.gif
punk.gif

So.....how much for parts and labor for a set of 2013 forks? And could the cartridges be reused at a later date in a different bike??

Just checking....
punk.gif

You would need to contact Traxxion for the price. Yes you can swap them out to a different bike down the road. I'm about to swap the ones currently in my FZ1 into my FJR. Its not a straight swap as different springs are needed due to bike weight differences. But its a HELLA LOT cheaper than all new AK20s.

I just ordered a Penske for the FJR. Once it comes in I'll install it and then I'll be doing a "Ride-In" to Traxxion for them to do the AK20 swap. Can't wait,as I've been spoiled with the AK/Penske setup on my FZ1 and the stock FJR suspension is lacking.