Trunk duffel???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dangerous Dave

The older I get, the faster I was...
Reaction score
I have one of the JC Whitney large trunks for my '05. I believe it's a knock-off of the Givi V46. I picked it up on sale uber-cheap, had the lid painted to match the bike, and added some red LED light bars to it which I can plug into the brake light circuit. All total less than a hundred bucks invested. I LOVE the oem side case liners and use them constantly. It would be super skippy if I could find a sturdy canvas duffel bag that fits nicely to the inside of the trunk in the same way the side case liners fit the hard bags. Anybody got a lead on such an animal?

Tanks!

It would be super skippy if I could find a sturdy canvas duffel bag that fits nicely to the inside of the trunk in the same way the side case liners fit the hard bags. Anybody got a lead on such an animal?
I just posted about such a beast in another thread about Euro (Canadian) accessories for the FJR. Its a pricey bitch though. Probably more than you've got invested in your top case total!