Two Bro's Exhaust

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richouse

Reaction score
I have a set of 2 bro's Titanium Black series M2 cans that are may be 6 months old. I bought them new so you guys know these are not cheap. The logo on the right can came off. Not sure when but not to long ago as I would notice something like this missing. Needless to say I was not to happy. I called 2 bro's to see if they could just ship me some more (assuming the other is going to let go soon). They guy very nicely asked how old they are and very politely said they have a 90 day warranty and those stickers were $10. Then there was a pause.... I realize there was a 90 day warranty but I never though about that covering stickers. I figured if I bought a set of $700+ exhaust cans they would just send me some decals for them. He said he would have to run it by his manager since they were out of warranty, I said "OK" and sent him an email regarding the situation and my shipping address. I just got an email that said my decals were on the way. :yahoo: So far 2 bro's customer service is pretty good. Although I did have to press a little.

Has this happened to anyone else, their stickers falling off???

Are they paying you to advertise? ;)
I just got a set of Two Brothers Carbon pipes. Never thought about the stickers falling off. I would've thought that they would have happily sent you a replacement since you are, indeed, advertising for them. Funny they would charge money. If mine fell off, I would just go stealth.

Are they paying you to advertise? ;)
+1 - Seems like the cheesy labels have done you (and themselves) the favor of not having to remove them.

Stickers are for the squidly sport bike crowd. :scooter:

Well, except for all of those destination stickers, and the FYYFF stickers, and of course the NERDS stickers! (or deckals, as our crazy Canuck friends call 'em), and all of the other cool rally stickers.

I guess what I meant to say was: Manufacturer's advertising stickers are for the squidly sport bike crowd. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Staintunes, no cheesy stickers, their logo is stamped into the sides of the stainless steel, warranted for life and any

scratches or other defects that might occur can simply be buffed out with a high quality polish and the proper technique.

I bought mine used in 2008. Mine have a plate riveted to the pipe.

hal037.jpg

I took my stickers off before installing the cans! I thought they made the pipes look bad. I was glad mine didn't have the rivets holding them on.

I bought mine used in 2008. Mine have a plate riveted to the pipe.

hal037.jpg
I'm not one to put stickers all over my bike and advertise for aftermarket companies but I got a set of the titanium black series M2's and I think they look better with the logo on them. Plus when you spend that kind of cash on something you want to think it will hold up better than that. I was thinking of doing just that when the new ones come in. Pop riveting them on there. I just was not sure what drilling a small hole would do.