• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Two Brothers Carbon Fiber Pipes and PC III

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotlings8

Reaction score
I have a set of Two Brothers Carbon slip ons that I used on my 09 FJR for the last 10k miles or so. Pipes are in great shape with no marks dents dings or yellow spots. I do not have silencers in them, as I did not think they were that loud. Also have the Power Commander PC III for sale with the pipes. The pipes will come with the stock Yamaha exhaust gaskets just because they are baked into the pipes and fit well onto the headers that way. Pipes will come with all hardware minus the clamps that hold them onto the header. I took mine off of my stock pipes, with no damage to them at all. You could do the same, or buy another set of clamps from a hardware store. The power commander comes with Software CD, preloaded Two Brothers Map from Power commander and Power adapter so you can use it without having the bike on. Asking $550 plus actual shipping for pipes and Power Commander together.

yA8Ds9Rl.jpg

I would rather sell both together, apart the pipes would be $450 and the power commander $150. Im honestly not sure if they would fit a Gen I. Two Brothers doesnt differentiate between Gen's I and II, but I would not want to make a guarantee of that.

Note: One doesn't really need a Power Commander to run those mufflers. If you are happy with your fueling now, swapping the cans will not necessitate a change in fueling. Anyone wanting just the cans could sell off the PCIII to subsidize buying a nice exhaust

That said, adding a Power Commander (with a good map) will do some pretty good things in smoothing out the throttle response on any FJR. $500 for this whole setup is a pretty rockin' good deal. Too bad it wouldn't work for a 1st gen. Should work fine for any 2nds. Not sure if PCIII will work with the 3rds.

Last edited by a moderator: