TWO BROTHERS M2 CB

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fubar

FUBAR
Reaction score
Had to go to the UPS distribution center to get my package. UPS chose this time to forget where I live. Anyway I got the stock off and the TB's on. They are nice. Love the looks, love the sound. Only ran them sitting but plan on riding this weekend.

PA160125.jpg

PA160126.jpg

:yahoo:

DON

Nice cans, Don! Are they real? LOL :lol:

Guess you really DID like the sound of Sean's bike, didn't you? I bet he's looking down on you now and saying "Yeah baby, sweeeet!".

Good memorial, I'll think of him every time I hear your bike.

Nice cans, Don! Are they real? LOL :lol:
Guess you really DID like the sound of Sean's bike, didn't you? I bet he's looking down on you now and saying "Yeah baby, sweeeet!".

Good memorial, I'll think of him every time I hear your bike.
Hey Mike,

Yea, his bike had a sweet sound.

nice pipes, this is exactly the look I'm going for, 2008 ravin with carbon fiber. SWEET..... :yahoo: How does it sound and perform??? :huh:
Sounds great..... Performance is different. That's all I can tell you because I changed a number of things at the same time. Reconnected the Oxygen sensor, changed the PCIII map and added the slip ons. I can tell you it doesn't seem to have the bottom end it had, but that may just be the change in the map. I was running the Holeshot/Smoothness map listed on the forum. I need to talk to some experts first.

Don

Last edited by a moderator: