Two Brothers M5 Carbon Fiber Exhaust

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramrezz425

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with the M5? Does it clear the sidecases above, Does it hit your heels? I might get these or The Holeshots for sale here on the forum. btw, does Dale Walker make a repack kit for Holeshots, I didnt see in the website. Thanks dr :unsure:

Does anyone have experience with the M5? Does it clear the sidecases above, Does it hit your heels? I might get these or The Holeshots for sale here on the forum. btw, does Dale Walker make a repack kit for Holeshots, I didnt see in the website. Thanks dr :unsure:
Check out this forum https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?s...ck+carbon+fiber
Yes I caught this topic when posted but no info On M5, Looking at lanesplitmotorsports website. Thanks dr

Check out this forum https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?s...ck+carbon+fiber
Yes I caught this topic when posted but no info On M5, Looking at lanesplitmotorsports website. Thanks dr
When I first installed my M5's they were very close to the sidecases. They were less than one quarter inch from the side case. For me that was too close for comfort. I elongated the hole in the muffler clamp some so I could adjust them down some. Now they are about onehalf from the case. Have not had any issues with my heel hitting. Actually I think there is more clearance there.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I first installed my M5's they were very close to the sidecases. They were less than one quarter inch from the side case. For me that was too close for comfort. I elongated the hole in the muffler clamp some so I could adjust them down some. Now they are about onehalf from the case. Have not had any issues with my heel hitting. Actually I think there is more clearance there.
Hey great tip!, will do the same!, I just ordered the CF M5's, P1 tips in blue, Blue torx bolts, Gonna do a sound clip when installed. Mark at lanesplitmotorsports says he will put a rush on the order. Thanks dr

You will not have any issues with the CF M5's. I have had mine on with no mods for over 20,000 mile and have no issues at all. I see temps well above 100 here and the pipes never even really get that hot. My heel does hit the pipe sometimes but my boots do not melt and leave marks so that is not an issue for me either.

You will love the look and sound of the pipes :D

hal039.jpg

You will not have any issues with the CF M5's. I have had mine on with no mods for over 20,000 mile and have no issues at all. I see temps well above 100 here and the pipes never even really get that hot. My heel does hit the pipe sometimes but my boots do not melt and leave marks so that is not an issue for me either.
You will love the look and sound of the pipes :D

hal039.jpg
Hi, Any more pics from the side? wanna see the beefier can so I can install like yours. THX

What part of whittier are you from? I grew up in Rowland Heights. Keep an eye on the california section and join us on the next group ride.

fjrrrr039.jpg

WFO10151.jpg

What part of whittier are you from? I grew up in Rowland Heights. Keep an eye on the california section and join us on the next group ride.
fjrrrr039.jpg

WFO10151.jpg
We've lived in whittier for 2years. I grew up in Hacienda Hts. My Dad owned a supermarket in Rowland Heights, (Sunrize Mkt), We used to have to ride our 10 speeds down Colima rd. each night after we closed the store. Saw Puente Hills Mall being Built, Used to ride my Yamaha 125 enduro on that hill before it was a Mcdonalds. When I get my TBR CF's on I will come on out. Just got my new Seat today. Looks great. When do you all meet up usually? Thanks for the invite. DR

We've lived in whittier for 2years. I grew up in Hacienda Hts. My Dad owned a supermarket in Rowland Heights, (Sunrize Mkt), We used to have to ride our 10 speeds down Colima rd. each night after we closed the store. Saw Puente Hills Mall being Built, Used to ride my Yamaha 125 enduro on that hill before it was a Mcdonalds. When I get my TBR CF's on I will come on out. Just got my new Seat today. Looks great. When do you all meet up usually? Thanks for the invite. DR
We could have been neighbors. I lived on Colima/Nogales near thrifty and the fire dept. I remember watching the fire dept burn down and them filming back to the future at the puente hills mall when I was younger. I was in that area not to long ago and boy has it changed. It looks like a china town now.

We could have been neighbors. I lived on Colima/Nogales near thrifty and the fire dept. I remember watching the fire dept burn down and them filming back to the future at the puente hills mall when I was younger. I was in that area not to long ago and boy has it changed. It looks like a china town now.
lol, My brother was stationed at that fire station when it burned down they left something on the stove when they got a call. Yup, its all changed. I used to buy Ice cream at that Thriftys for a nickel ascoop. let me know if you meet up soon DR