Two Questions

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toecutter

What would DoG do?
Reaction score
Where's the first tee and what's the course record?

FJR_Golf.jpg

Yer ugly, but not so ugly ya have to hide behind the bike. Can still see yer hand.

Remember, no using the Magnum Blasters while someone is at the tee, unless they're ahead. :eek: And who is that masked hand? :ph34r:

I love the Golf Cart!!! I saved that pic to show a golf buddy of mine who lusts over my FJR! He will love it.

Hard core toecutter! Well done.

And Radman, WTF did your parents do to you as a young impressionable little boy to develop such a highly detailed warped mind?

Yer killin me son!

Greg

B) Toecutter, you'd make Rodney Dangerfield proud with that setup. Wonder if they'd let you use it as a golf cart on the course? Probably as long as if you promised not to do any doughnuts on the grass. Painman. :eek:

This gives a whole new meaning to "Bring your Driver". I think they said fairway not freeway.

I would like to see the FJR in a Polo Chucker. Just once I would like to belt the ball from the FJR like a Polo Pony!

:D

Wish I knew how to play golf!
It's easy. You just hit a small ball around a grassy field with a stick and keep track of how many hits it takes to get it into a hole a few hundred feet away. Now, being good is another story altogether, and not being good never stopped me from having fun at it.

When you wheelie do they fall out of the bag?
Haven't actually wheelied with 'em yet, but hard launches are OK and the setup has been tested to 130 so far. :D