Two-Way Radios???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys guys .. i have a frend who wanna to sell hie autocomm audio boss... any feed back on the product???

and by the way bro BOB HUGHES how is yr autocomm at high speed issit still very clear the audio and vioce??

FWIW, the sound quality on GMRS is immensely better than CB, even if the range tends to be less.
Yep, but in addition to "range" as a plus for CBs is that fact that Goldwings, Harley UltraClassics, and BMWs can have CBs installed as dealer intalled optional equipment. I ride with 3 friends who have Wings...all of them have dealer installed CBs so guess what, I use a CB with my Autocom.
CB is the way to go for me.........if for no other reason than it gives me another means of communication in case I have an "emergency". I can call all day on the GMRS and get NOTHING, I can call on CB and get a trucker who can help.

jim

FWIW, the sound quality on GMRS is immensely better than CB, even if the range tends to be less.
Yep, but in addition to "range" as a plus for CBs is that fact that Goldwings, Harley UltraClassics, and BMWs can have CBs installed as dealer intalled optional equipment. I ride with 3 friends who have Wings...all of them have dealer installed CBs so guess what, I use a CB with my Autocom.
CB is the way to go for me.........if for no other reason than it gives me another means of communication in case I have an "emergency". I can call all day on the GMRS and get NOTHING, I can call on CB and get a trucker who can help.

jim
This is the same rationale I was going with when I had determined that a CB was the radio for me. Then everyone in NorCal started buying the Kenwood radios os I went with the local trend.

guys guys .. i have a frend who wanna to sell hie autocomm audio boss... any feed back on the product???
and by the way bro BOB HUGHES how is yr autocomm at high speed issit still very clear the audio and vioce??

I have the J&M CB system installed with a 2' antenna. I like it because I get to talk to my wife when she is riding with me, I get weather radio when I need to listen to it. I integrates the GPS and IPOD through my head set, and when I get my ZUMMO 550 I will be able to use my Blackberry. The reality of it is that the CB allows me to talk to trucks and help them out for moving into lanes when they have a blind spot and I travel 45 miles one way to work on route 91 through CT everyday I ride to work. So the distance is great, if you ground it properly the static is min.