Uncle Bill

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep your eyes wide open, Dave, and many more profound and beautiful things will be revealed. For example: How very fortunate you were (and Uncle Bill!) that you were together at the end. That's a treasure. I can tell from your description that I would have instantly liked Bill. R.I.P. Let the healing begin.
There's a lesson from Bill for all of us: get the paperwork such as medical power of attorney, DNR orders, etc. in place now.
Amen to both paragraphs!

Condolences on your loss Mr. Heart of Pie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adding my condolences as well, sounds like he was very real. Love that shot of him at Crater Lake (?), that's a great memory to keep with you!

Dave sorry to hear, like me to stop by tomorrow or Sunday and go some place and hoist one? I'll be half way there as I'll be at the cigar factory in the morning.

Big hugs to you, my friend... it is never easy to lose someone we care deeply for but he will always be in your heart and memories so, in a way, he continues to live on... wishing you many smiles a midst the tears as you remember the good times. :wub:

Sorry to read about your loss Dave. By your description, his passing is a loss to many. I'm sure he'll be with you on many of your rides in the future.

Aw Dave, I'm very sorry man. Sounds like you two were good friends. Very sorry to hear of your family's loss. Excellent job taking care of him and your sister!

HRZ

Thanks everyone.

11224873_10153804483419628_6453122039548768355_n.jpg

White Bird Pass, Hwy 95, Idaho

Last edited by a moderator: