Under Seat Storage Compartments

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is how I used mine.

8537380885_904c4c8d6f.jpg

8537380721_a8aecd26b4.jpg

8538486044_c26b53b8f9.jpg

8538485872_0bd00cb7b1.jpg

I predict mine will look very similar to that soon...

I've been looking for the right size 1st aid kit, already have the napa tire repair kit, and a tiny little foot pump i got from twisted throttle.

Nice finish with the cover for your lectrics!!

Thank you.

And I tossed out the Yamaha tool kit and put my own together. It still fits in the tail section with room to spare.

You guys are incredible :)Thank you mcatrophy.. the mystery is solved. I see where all the pieces fit, and that it is for a very specific lock.

I am going to assume the driver seat compartment is just shaped as it is due to space available... as it just doesnt look specialized like the rear.

This is not in the OM that came with my bike, nor the downloaded one from Yamaha.

I will keep a more open mind when reading Info threads on this forum ! If only I had thought.. "oh yeah.. a Ulock might fit my newer bike too..." or.. If I had purchased a Gen 1... we'd not be busy with this...

Ok... so, now i need to find a very small sink, so I can wash my hands after I help the poor riders whose chose inferior bikes ;)

Thanks!
Hi,
Just FYI: No matter what you do, no matter how carefully you read, no matter how many searches you run, some asshole will find something to bust your balls for.

Welcome!